UASK DMV respects your privacy.
- 100% secure and confidential.
- No identifying information is collected, stored, or shared by UASK DMV or UASK DMV sponsors.
- Location information is only shared with contacts you select. It is not sent without you selecting to send a message. No location information is shared with emergency services from the app.
- While using UASK DMV, you may be redirected to an outside site that is not secure or confidential. If the phone or computer you are using is being monitored, consider using a safer platform to access the resources on UASK DMV. To learn more about computer and cell phone monitoring, visit Tech Safety.
Hotline & Chat
- RAINN hotline and chat are secure and confidential.
Uber Family Profile
- Within the Uber App, click on Settings, Profiles, Add Family Profile (or add a business or personal profile if you only currently have 1 profile).
- Since you have to affirmatively choose to add a Family Profile and then decide which profile to use when using Uber, the feature is transparent. As with all types of shared family services and plans, survivors of abuse may want to safety plan with a trained advocate about shared phone plans, shared bank accounts, shared payment plans, known passwords & PIN numbers, etc.
- Also, for more resources about location sharing and broader tech safety planning, visit Tech Safety.