As stated in the Bowie State University Policy on Sexual Misconduct, “University employees, depending upon their roles on campus, have varying reporting responsibilities and duties to maintain confidentiality of information regarding Sexual Misconduct shared with them.
Responsible employees, are required to share reported details and personally identifiable information with the Title IX Coordinator.
Responsible employees include, but are not limited to,
- Title IX Coordinator
- Coordinator of Student Conduct
- Athletic coaches and trainers
- Advisors to student organizations
- All faculty
- University security personnel and police officers
- Residence Life Directors and Assistants