Graduate and undergraduate students, of any gender, at Duke University who have experienced gender violence (sexual assault, rape, intimate partner violence, stalking, sexual harassment), can contact the Women's Center 24/7/365 about confidential services. The Women's Center puts your options first, including, but not limited to:
- Trauma-focused therapy
- Housing and academic accommodations
- Assistance with filing a formal report with the Office of Student Conduct or the Office for Institutional Equity
- Referrals and accompaniment for medical assessment and treatment
- Assistance with law enforcement and obtaining a protective order
- Safety assessment and planning
- Assessment of the need for additional social and emotional support
For TTY, Dial 7-1-1 and ask them to page our hotline: 919-970-2108.
If this is an emergency situation and you feel you are in danger, call 9-1-1 or Duke police at 919-684-2444.