The Howard University Interpersonal Violence Prevention Program (IVPP) is committed to enhancing the safety and quality of life of students, staff, and faculty through education and training related to dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking prevention and intervention. The IVPP provides:
(1) A coordinated campus community response to domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking;
(2) Prevention and education programs for students, staff, administrators, and faculty;
(3) Training for campus police, members of the campus judicial board, faculty and staff on domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking;
(4) referrals to community and campus resources for issues of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking;
(5) and advocacy for victims/survivors.